Criminal Defense Attorney Brian Palacios has handled thousands of criminal cases ranging from Juvenile Delinquent acts to DUI’s to Murder. He is a Former State Prosecutor who has gained extensive trial and litigation experience. This legal knowledge and valuable experience has named him as a Lead Trial Attorney. Mr. Palacios has tried all types of criminal cases including Murder, 10-20-Life, Drug Trafficking, First Degree Felonies that are punishable up to Life in Prison and other various Felony Crimes. He has handled hundreds of DUI’s and Misdemeanor offenses. He also has successfully handled over one hundred Domestic Violence cases throughout his legal career. Being a Former State Prosecutor, Mr. Palacios knows both sides of the courtroom. Knowing the Prosecutor’s arguments facilitates a thorough and successful Criminal Defense. Mr. Palacios appears in court at the trial court level on a daily basis and is licensed to practice in all Florida State Courts.
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science in Marketing
- University Dean’s List
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, Juris Doctor
- Hispanic Law Students Association
- Law Offices of Roger D. Futerman & Associates
- State Attorney’s Office – 13th Judicial Circuit
- Lead Trial Attorney
- Hillsborough County
- Florida Bar Member in good standing since 2009
- Licensed in good standing in all Florida State Courts
- Herbert G. Goldburg-Ronald K. Cacciatore Criminal Law American Inn of Court
- American Bar Association
Mr. Palacios is passionate about the law and dedicated to his clients. He is a valued member of our team who will support you when you need Criminal Defense.